Social Links

  • icon_facebook
  • icon_instagram
  • icon_linkedin

Employee Info

FAQS For Employees

We’ve gathered together on this page some of the questions most asked by our employees. The questions are arranged topically by Home Office Department.If you don't see your question answered here, please feel free to contact us at the Home Office toll-free at 1.800.248.TREE or e-mail

Active employees can download a convenient, secure and cost-effective mobile app to access their personal payroll information. In order to benefit from the new ePaystub mobile app, you must log into the Employee Self Service Portal (ESS) and 'opt out' of receiving a paper paystub.

To learn more, please view our informative flyer or watch a short video about how to download and use the ePaystub app.
The Employee Self Service Web Site (also known as the Employee Portal) will enable you to access your payroll information online, using your personal computer, at your convenience. You'll be able to view and update your personal and payroll information, as well as "go green" by choosing the paperless pay stub option. Click here to visit the web site to get your personal login. Be sure to have a pay stub handy when you log in.
Please contact your immediate Supervisor to obtain a Direct Deposit form or click here for a printable version. Complete the form and send a copy of it and a voided check to the Home Office, attention of the Direct Deposit Office.
Address changes should be sent to the Payroll Department at the Home Office. All address changes require a signature. The change can come from a company e-mail address, faxed to the Payroll Department at 1-215-784-4256 or mailed to the Home Office.
Please call the Payroll Department in the Home Office at 1.800.248.TREE, ext. 4314 to obtain a copy of your current W-2. If you need a W-2 from a prior year, please contact the Tax Department in the Home Office at 1.800.248.TREE.

Any deductions taken from your paycheck are done so only under an Order from the Court. If you feel a garnishment or child support deduction is in error, please contact the issuing Court to resolve any issues. Please note that deductions cannot be stopped without a direct Order from the Court to release the previous Order. Any other questions from employees, agencies and custodial parents should be directed to the ADP Garnishment Services Call Center 1-866-324-5191.

ADP also offers the option to obtain your garnishment or child support details using their Online Portal. You will need the Site ID, which is ATE1. For information on how to use ADP’s online portal, please click here.

Contact Info


For personnel issues or property-owner concerns, please contact:

For compliance or ethical concerns, please contact:

For other concerns, please contact:

708 Blair Mill Road
Willow Grove, PA 19090


Asplundh welcomes inquiries regarding employment.

Please click here to see our current career opportunities.

Asplundh is an Equal Opportunity Employer, including disabled and veterans.