- Safety First
- About Us
- Contact Us
Our vision statement: Safety First ... No One Gets Hurt!®
The Asplundh Tree Expert Co. recognizes that our employees have made us the number one company of our kind in the world. Therefore, our number one value is the safety of our people. Simply stated, our safety policy is:
To provide each employee with a safe place to work, free from all recognized hazards.
To support this policy, Asplundh requires compliance with the Occupational Safety and Health Act (OSHA) regulations, the American National Standard Institute (ANSI) standards, and the Asplundh Foreperson's Manual and training publications distributed by the Company. Every employee, from the newly-hired groundperson to a top-level manager, must agree to be guided by the following principles:
• All injuries are preventable.
• No job or activity is worth risking injury.
• Working safely is a condition of employment.
• Management is responsible for providing the environment for everyone to work safely.
• Each individual shares in the responsibility for the safety of themselves and others.
• We will believe prevention of injuries is good business.
• We will promote off-the-job safety for our employees.
• Safety is led by senior management, implemented by line management, with each level accountable to the one above and responsible for the one below.
• We will design and integrate safety into our management decisions.